Routledge, Eerdmans, InterVarsity, Lexham, Baker, Oxford, Crossway, Harvest
A review of the recent book publications related to the spring theme, "Unity in Christ." We include the following titles.
- Alma, Hans et al. Moral and Spiritual Leadership in an Age of Plural Moralities.
- Anatolios, Khaled. Deification through the Cross: An Eastern Christian Theology of Salvation.
- Barrett, Matthew. Canon, Covenant and Christology: Rethinking Jesus and the Scriptures of Israel.
- Beck, William David and Mike Licona. Raised on the Third Day: Defending the Historicity of the Resurrection of Jesus.
- Chia, Edmund Kee-Fook. Confucianism and Christianity: Interreligious Dialogue on the Theology of Mission.
- Emerson, Matthew Y. He Descended to the Dead: An Evangelical Theology of Holy Saturday.
- Fairbairn, Donald, and Ryan M. Reeves. The Story of Creeds and Confessions: Tracing the Development of the Christian Faith.
- Farhadian, Charles E. Christianity: A Brief Introduction.
- Gallagher, Edmon L., and John D. Meade. The Biblical Canon Lists from Early Christianity: Texts and Analysis.
- Jipp, Joshua W. The Messianic Theology of the New Testament.
- Kaemingk, Matthew and Cory B. Willson. Work and Worship: Reconnecting Our Labor and Liturgy.
- Price, J. Randall. What Should We Think About Israel?: Separating Fact from Fiction in the Middle East Conflict.
- Wellum, Stephen J. The Person of Christ: An Introduction.
Budd, Kelly E., and Madison S. Schmidt. 2021. "Unity in Christ: An Annotated Bibliography." Eleutheria: John W. Rawlings School of Divinity Academic Journal 5, (1). https://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/eleu/vol5/iss1/14