Who Can Submit?
Submission to Strategic Informer is limited to undergraduate students taking classes at Liberty University.
- 12-point Times New Roman
- Double spaced
- 1” margins
- Turabian citation formatting
- Please submit only Microsoft Word or RTF files
Rights for Authors and Scholars Crossing
Authors must hold the copyright to the article. Submitted articles cannot have been previously published nor be under review for another journal or book. Publication of your work in Strategic Informer will result in the copyright of the article being assigned to Liberty University. While LU will hold the copyright to your article, the following uses of the article are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require permission from Liberty University:
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media, provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment; and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
The failure of Scholars Crossing to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Scholars Crossing and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.
Permission to Reuse Content
All requests for permission to reuse content published in Strategic Informershould be emailed to the editors.